High Purity Process Components
- Smooth Bore Process Hoses
- Bio-process Transfer Tubing
- Single use sampling & Transfer manifolds
- Custom Moulded Tubing Sets
- Bottle Top Assemblies and Stoppers. (Top Works)
- Moulded Silicone and C-Flex Tube Assemblies
- Peristaltic Pump Tubing
- Gore Stapure & Chemsure, Silicone & TPE Tubing
- Aseptic and Sterile Sampling and Transfer Systems
- Needle Free sampling systems
- ASME-BPE Connectors & Gaskets
- Single Use & Re-usable Moulded Components
- Moulded Sterile End Fittings for Tube & Hoses
- Elast-O-Pure High Purity Gaskets & Seals
- Critical Media Sampling, Transfer & Containment
- Flow Control Valves and Tube Closure Clamps
- The high purity products listed above all conform to to USP Class VI, EU 3.1.9, FDA, ISO 10993 and 3A standards, All are class 7 Clean room produced and are TSE / ADCF Animal free material compliant.
- To enquire about a product click here
Hygienic & Chemical Process Components
- FDA Hygienic Process Hoses
- Swaged Hose Assemblies
- None-Glass Sight Glasses & Level Gauges
- Hose Couplings and Connectors
- Peristaltic Pump Tubing for all applications
- Potable Water Hoses
- IBC Hoses and Adaptors
- PTFE Lined Process Hoses (Ultra-Flon)
- Hygienic Unions, Gaskets and Adaptors
- Hosereels and Washdown Equipment
- Tanker Loading Hoses and Couplings
- Pre-Formed (Shaped) FDA Rubber Hoses
- Safety Break-away & Dry Break Hose Couplings
- Water Filtration and Purification Hoses
- Hygienic Tube, Fittings & Fabrications
- Preformed Nylon and Teflon Tube Assemblies
- All Techniflex products are manufactured to ahigh standard with full material batch & lot traceability. All hoses, Sight Glasses and tubing products are fully pressure tested and certified prior to dispatch.
- To enquire about a product click here
If you require a similar product which is not listed above, then please email or call us for technical assistance on Tel: 0151 548 4000.
( International Dial: + 44 ‐ 151 548 4000 )
Fax: 0151 548 8000.
High Purity Diaphragm Valves from AquaSyn.
Aquasyn LLC, are one of the smaller names in the world of high purity valves but they have been manufacturing high quality & price competitive diaphragm valves at their facilities in California since 1996.
More recently Aquasyn are now recognised as manufacturers of some of the worlds best diaphragm valves.
This status has been achieved by designing valves which offer zero leakages which is the result of a unique design which they call Tork-Tight Feet.
Tork-Tite Feet® is a unique design fully patented by Aquasyn that has undergone rigorous development and testing to eliminate the problems found on conventional Diaphragm Valves.
The Tork-Tite Feet design feature ensures that the diaphragm gasket is held in a fixed position enabling accurate and controlled compression of the gasket. This in turn achieves a zero leakage seal and at the same time also prevents extrusion of the diaphragm into the valve chamber which in turn offers the benefits of minimal entrapment areas, consistent and repeatable flow characteristics and extended life of the diaphragm itself.
AquaSyn’s core business is manufacturing high purity and hygienic diaphragm valves for use on bioreactors, filtration and chromatography skids, freeze-thaw and other systems where available space is at a premium, with no sacrifice in performance.
All Aquasyn valves can be supplied in any number of configurations with options involving body type, diaphragm type, end connections and surface finish. Valves can be actuated manually featuring smooth operating high temperature plastic hand wheels or can be automatically controlled using either electronic or pneumatic actuation.
Aquasyn’s High Purity & Biotech Two-Way Process Valves are a range of competitively priced, high quality Diaphragm Valves which feature a unique patented design that offers accurate gasket compression with zero leakages.
BPE Compliant machined bar stock bodies with controlled Sulphur.
Integral valve body sealing ridge prevents entrapment of process media.
Sizes from 1/4” to 6” (for Standard 2-Way Valve) provide process application flexibility.
Biotech & Micro Bio Valve sizes range from 1/8” to 1/2”.
Smooth exterior body surfaces promote clean-ability by wash-down or CIP methods.
Fully traceable bodies insure ease of validation/documentation.
Drain angle marks etched on end connections insure self-draining alignment.
Surface finishes available from 25Ra to 5Ra, mechanical and electro-polished.
Exotic materials including Hastelloy AL6XN and Titanium available upon request.
Hygienic clamp, butt weld, orbital weld and special end connections available.