High Purity Process Components
- Smooth Bore Process Hoses
- Bio-process Transfer Tubing
- Single use sampling & Transfer manifolds
- Custom Moulded Tubing Sets
- Bottle Top Assemblies and Stoppers. (Top Works)
- Moulded Silicone and C-Flex Tube Assemblies
- Peristaltic Pump Tubing
- Gore Stapure & Chemsure, Silicone & TPE Tubing
- Aseptic and Sterile Sampling and Transfer Systems
- Needle Free sampling systems
- ASME-BPE Connectors & Gaskets
- Single Use & Re-usable Moulded Components
- Moulded Sterile End Fittings for Tube & Hoses
- Elast-O-Pure High Purity Gaskets & Seals
- Critical Media Sampling, Transfer & Containment
- Flow Control Valves and Tube Closure Clamps
- The high purity products listed above all conform to to USP Class VI, EU 3.1.9, FDA, ISO 10993 and 3A standards, All are class 7 Clean room produced and are TSE / ADCF Animal free material compliant.
- To enquire about a product click here
Hygienic & Chemical Process Components
- FDA Hygienic Process Hoses
- Swaged Hose Assemblies
- None-Glass Sight Glasses & Level Gauges
- Hose Couplings and Connectors
- Peristaltic Pump Tubing for all applications
- Potable Water Hoses
- IBC Hoses and Adaptors
- PTFE Lined Process Hoses (Ultra-Flon)
- Hygienic Unions, Gaskets and Adaptors
- Hosereels and Washdown Equipment
- Tanker Loading Hoses and Couplings
- Pre-Formed (Shaped) FDA Rubber Hoses
- Safety Break-away & Dry Break Hose Couplings
- Water Filtration and Purification Hoses
- Hygienic Tube, Fittings & Fabrications
- Preformed Nylon and Teflon Tube Assemblies
- All Techniflex products are manufactured to ahigh standard with full material batch & lot traceability. All hoses, Sight Glasses and tubing products are fully pressure tested and certified prior to dispatch.
- To enquire about a product click here
If you require a similar product which is not listed above, then please email or call us for technical assistance on Tel: 0151 548 4000.
( International Dial: + 44 ‐ 151 548 4000 )
Fax: 0151 548 8000.
Platinum Cured Silicone Tubing.
Puresil platinum cured silicone tubing is a Ultra-Clear flexible smooth bore tubing designed for use with all aspects of High-Purity and Bioprocess media transfer and filling applications.
All tubing is extruded and packaged in fully controlled and dedicated Class 1000 Clean rooms to ensure ultimate purity during the manufacturing process,
Puresil platinum cured silicone tubing meets and exceeds the requirements of USP Class VI, EP 3.1.9, and FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 and all materials are fully certified and traceable.
Tubing is available in both standard and peristaltic pump grade silicone materials which have been specifically formulated for use with sensitive media’s commonly used within pharmaceutical and biotechnology processing.
All Puresil Medical, high puirty and Bio-Pharmaceutical grade tubing materials are supplied with full material batch and lot traceability from start to finish and right back to the point of origin.
Puresil-Techniflex tubing have been specifically formulated to suit a wide range of specialised and high performance applications demanding optimum purity in fluid transfer in both upstream and downstream environments.
The Benefits of using Puresil Silicone Tubing:
· Offers superior performance over peroxide-cured silicone in high-purity fluid transfer and pump applications.
· Imparts no odours or taste to media’s transferred due to ultra-pure bio-pharmaceutical grade silicone materials.
· Allows for tubing resilience and adaptability within processes because of excellent flexibility and pump-suitability.
· Provides excellent visibility of fluids transferred by using ultra clean and clear silicone tubing materials.
· Enables identification and differentiation of fluid transfer paths with custom colouring, coding and tube printing options.
· Offers versatility in processing with the ability to use customised tube lengths.
· Meets specific process connection requirements with compatible Re-usable, Crimped or Moulded T/C end connections.
· Pharmaceutical and biotech processing.
· Ultra-pure fluid transfer.
· Peristaltic pumps.
· Filling operations.
· Laboratory use.
· Media processing.
Puresil silicone tubing is compounded to meet the most demanding requirements of bio-compatibility and is manufactured using only platinum cured pharmaceutical grade silicone elastomers which meets or exceeds the test requirements of the following:
· US Pharmacopeia Class VI
· USP Physicochemical Tests.
· FDA 21 CFR 177.2600.
· European Pharmacopeia 3.1.9 - Silicone elastomers for closures and tubing.
Critical properties are controlled throughout the manufacturing process which operates under a strict quality system based on applicable current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Animal Free Materials:
Forced extraction tests have shown that Puresil’s Silicone Tubing have low extractable content: TSE Animal/Bovine free (ADCF).