High Purity Process Components
- Smooth Bore Process Hoses
- Bio-process Transfer Tubing
- Single use sampling & Transfer manifolds
- Custom Moulded Tubing Sets
- Bottle Top Assemblies and Stoppers. (Top Works)
- Moulded Silicone and C-Flex Tube Assemblies
- Peristaltic Pump Tubing
- Gore Stapure & Chemsure, Silicone & TPE Tubing
- Aseptic and Sterile Sampling and Transfer Systems
- Needle Free sampling systems
- ASME-BPE Connectors & Gaskets
- Single Use & Re-usable Moulded Components
- Moulded Sterile End Fittings for Tube & Hoses
- Elast-O-Pure High Purity Gaskets & Seals
- Critical Media Sampling, Transfer & Containment
- Flow Control Valves and Tube Closure Clamps
- The high purity products listed above all conform to to USP Class VI, EU 3.1.9, FDA, ISO 10993 and 3A standards, All are class 7 Clean room produced and are TSE / ADCF Animal free material compliant.
- To enquire about a product click here
Hygienic & Chemical Process Components
- FDA Hygienic Process Hoses
- Swaged Hose Assemblies
- None-Glass Sight Glasses & Level Gauges
- Hose Couplings and Connectors
- Peristaltic Pump Tubing for all applications
- Potable Water Hoses
- IBC Hoses and Adaptors
- PTFE Lined Process Hoses (Ultra-Flon)
- Hygienic Unions, Gaskets and Adaptors
- Hosereels and Washdown Equipment
- Tanker Loading Hoses and Couplings
- Pre-Formed (Shaped) FDA Rubber Hoses
- Safety Break-away & Dry Break Hose Couplings
- Water Filtration and Purification Hoses
- Hygienic Tube, Fittings & Fabrications
- Preformed Nylon and Teflon Tube Assemblies
- All Techniflex products are manufactured to ahigh standard with full material batch & lot traceability. All hoses, Sight Glasses and tubing products are fully pressure tested and certified prior to dispatch.
- To enquire about a product click here
If you require a similar product which is not listed above, then please email or call us for technical assistance on Tel: 0151 548 4000.
( International Dial: + 44 ‐ 151 548 4000 )
Fax: 0151 548 8000.
Stapure Peristaltic Pump Tubing
Unrivalled Performance with Demanding Pump Applications
Sta-Pure is high integrity - extra long life pump tubing that offers unrivalled and outstanding tube performance in demanding and critical process pump transfer applications.
Two types of Sta-Pure tubing are now available and these are as follows.
1.) Sta-Pure PCS is manufactured from expanded PTFE and specifically designed for long life use on peristaltic pumps.
This product significantly increases process consistency and product integrity, making it an excellent and long term cost-effective choice for many high purity and biopharmaceutical applications.
2.) Sta-Pure PCS is produced from reinforced fluoroelastomer tubing will offer you a working life up to 50 times longer than other pump tubing’s,
It also offers excellent chemical resistant to most aggressive chemicals and organic solvents such as methyl ethyl keytone, toluene and acetones.
Unmatched Performance in Demanding Pump Applications
STA-PURE Pump Tubing Series PCS is expanded PTFE reinforced and specifically designed for peristaltic pumps. This product significantly increases process consistency and product integrity, making it an excellent, cost-effective choice for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical applications. Compared to conventional tubes, Series PCS tubing provides superior protection against bursting and product contamination. It maintains stable flow rates over time, handles high pressures and high mechanical stress, and virtually eliminates spallation. Using STA-PURE Tubing results in fewer change-outs and higher-purity fluid handling, enabling the transfer of media with utmost security and confidence. This flexible and highly durable tubing performs exceedingly well in the most sensitive and sanitary production environments.
Benefits of Puresil-Techniflex Silicone Tubing:
· Extends peristaltic pump life without decay in flow rate.
· Minimises risk of filter plugging and product contamination due to significantly lower particulate generation.
· Ensures excellent results in high-pressure applications where premature tubing failure is costly.
· Provides superior mechanical resilience compared to silicone and thermoplastic elastomer tubing.
· Allows for easy installation, reduced maintenance and minimal downtime and is ideal for most standard pump sizes.
· Improves process efficiency by ensuring volumetric accuracy.
· Withstands repeated SIP/CIP and autoclave cycles.
· Ideal for use with most standard pump sizes.
· Peristaltic pump and pinch valves.
· Ultra-pure fluid transfer.
· Media processing.
· Cell harvesting and filtration.
· Final product fill.
· Sensitive and sanitary production environments.
Materials of Construction:
· Platinum-cured Silicone Elastomer.
· Expanded Polytetraflouroethylene (ePTFE).
Puresil-Techniflex STA-PURE Pump Tubing is compounded to meet the most demanding requirements of biocompatibility and manufactured using pharmaceutical grade materials that meet or exceed the test requirements of the following:
· USP Class VI for Plastics.
· FDA 21 CFR 177.2600.
· EP 3.1.9 Silicone elastomer for closures and tubing.
Critical properties are controlled throughout the manufacturing process, which operates under a quality system based on applicable current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). An FDA Type II Drug Master file is available for citation. Additionally, STA-PURE Tubing is animal derived component free (ADCF) TSE.