High Purity Process Components
- Smooth Bore Process Hoses
- Bio-process Transfer Tubing
- Single use sampling & Transfer manifolds
- Custom Moulded Tubing Sets
- Bottle Top Assemblies and Stoppers. (Top Works)
- Moulded Silicone and C-Flex Tube Assemblies
- Peristaltic Pump Tubing
- Gore Stapure & Chemsure, Silicone & TPE Tubing
- Aseptic and Sterile Sampling and Transfer Systems
- Needle Free sampling systems
- ASME-BPE Connectors & Gaskets
- Single Use & Re-usable Moulded Components
- Moulded Sterile End Fittings for Tube & Hoses
- Elast-O-Pure High Purity Gaskets & Seals
- Critical Media Sampling, Transfer & Containment
- Flow Control Valves and Tube Closure Clamps
- The high purity products listed above all conform to to USP Class VI, EU 3.1.9, FDA, ISO 10993 and 3A standards, All are class 7 Clean room produced and are TSE / ADCF Animal free material compliant.
- To enquire about a product click here
Hygienic & Chemical Process Components
- FDA Hygienic Process Hoses
- Swaged Hose Assemblies
- None-Glass Sight Glasses & Level Gauges
- Hose Couplings and Connectors
- Peristaltic Pump Tubing for all applications
- Potable Water Hoses
- IBC Hoses and Adaptors
- PTFE Lined Process Hoses (Ultra-Flon)
- Hygienic Unions, Gaskets and Adaptors
- Hosereels and Washdown Equipment
- Tanker Loading Hoses and Couplings
- Pre-Formed (Shaped) FDA Rubber Hoses
- Safety Break-away & Dry Break Hose Couplings
- Water Filtration and Purification Hoses
- Hygienic Tube, Fittings & Fabrications
- Preformed Nylon and Teflon Tube Assemblies
- All Techniflex products are manufactured to ahigh standard with full material batch & lot traceability. All hoses, Sight Glasses and tubing products are fully pressure tested and certified prior to dispatch.
- To enquire about a product click here
If you require a similar product which is not listed above, then please email or call us for technical assistance on Tel: 0151 548 4000.
( International Dial: + 44 ‐ 151 548 4000 )
Fax: 0151 548 8000.
Technifood Ultra - FDA Approved Extra Flexible Hygienic Food, Dairy & Brewery Hoses
Technifood Ultra FDA smooth bore Food, Dairy & Brewery Hoses are the most flexible and lightweight suction and delivery hoses currently available which also offer working pressures up to 12.0 Bar (175 PSI).
This hose has been specifically designed to offer easier and safer handling, the lightweight design combined with its excellent flexibility makes the hoses much easier to maneuver in tanker loading bays and other hygienic applications such as portable IBC containers where hoses need to be connected / disconnected on a regular basis.
Safe-lok Interlocking hygienic swaged end fittings:
All Techniflex and Puresil hygienic process hoses are fitted with our range of Safe-lok - Interlocking hygienically swaged end connections which have been specifically designed to eliminate all Bacteria traps and Cross contamination areas that still exist where conventional hose end fitting methods such as Hose Clamps, Hose straps or basic tubular collars have been used to connect end fittings into food quality hoses.
Technifood Ultra are a unique range of FDA approved smooth bore hygienic hoses which have been designed for use with all aspects of Food, Dairy & Brewery process media transfer and filling applications.
Technifood hoses were designed in conjunction with some of our major hose users where the most common issues with the handling of hoses were identiifed and addressed - this resulted in Techniflex designing and producing the most flexible and lightweight design FDA approved hoses currently available on the market today.
Technifood Hoses have a Convoluted outer cover and a ultra-smooth white hose liner which are constructed from various FDA & BGA approved materials including EPDM, Chlorobutyl and Nitrile rubbers all of which is odourless and tasteless - making these hoses fully suitable for all aspects of Food, Dairy and Brewery process transfer and filling line applications.
All Technifood hoses can be sterilised via In-Line CIP cleaned and are fully compatible with dilute chemical solutions such as citric and caustic at temperatures of up to +95°C when fitted with our range of Safe-Lok hygienically swaged interlocking 316 Stainless Steel end fittings which are available in all end fitting designs including: BSP, RJT, IDF, SMS, Tri-Clamp, DIN, Camlock and IBC connections.
Any Special and none standard end fittings or materials can also be supplied on request.
All hoses are reinforced with layers of textile embedded around the helical supporting wires, with a special blend of food quality FDA rubbers which are resistant to abrasion, ozone and weather.
· Sizes from 1” to 4” available.
· FDA (CFR 21 - 177.2600) approval.
· Operating temperatures range from -35° to +95°C.
· Max Hose Cleaning Temperature of 130°C when unpressurised - open ended.
· Operating pressure up to 12. Bar.
· Minimum burst pressure is 36.0 Bar.
· Vacuum rating is 80 % up to 2” I/D and 70% at 2.5” I/D and above. ( Full full vacuum requirements - please contact our telephone helpline. ( 0151 548 4000 ) +44 151 548 4000.