High Purity Process Components
- Smooth Bore Process Hoses
- Bio-process Transfer Tubing
- Single use sampling & Transfer manifolds
- Custom Moulded Tubing Sets
- Bottle Top Assemblies and Stoppers. (Top Works)
- Moulded Silicone and C-Flex Tube Assemblies
- Peristaltic Pump Tubing
- Gore Stapure & Chemsure, Silicone & TPE Tubing
- Aseptic and Sterile Sampling and Transfer Systems
- Needle Free sampling systems
- ASME-BPE Connectors & Gaskets
- Single Use & Re-usable Moulded Components
- Moulded Sterile End Fittings for Tube & Hoses
- Elast-O-Pure High Purity Gaskets & Seals
- Critical Media Sampling, Transfer & Containment
- Flow Control Valves and Tube Closure Clamps
- The high purity products listed above all conform to to USP Class VI, EU 3.1.9, FDA, ISO 10993 and 3A standards, All are class 7 Clean room produced and are TSE / ADCF Animal free material compliant.
- To enquire about a product click here
Hygienic & Chemical Process Components
- FDA Hygienic Process Hoses
- Swaged Hose Assemblies
- None-Glass Sight Glasses & Level Gauges
- Hose Couplings and Connectors
- Peristaltic Pump Tubing for all applications
- Potable Water Hoses
- IBC Hoses and Adaptors
- PTFE Lined Process Hoses (Ultra-Flon)
- Hygienic Unions, Gaskets and Adaptors
- Hosereels and Washdown Equipment
- Tanker Loading Hoses and Couplings
- Pre-Formed (Shaped) FDA Rubber Hoses
- Safety Break-away & Dry Break Hose Couplings
- Water Filtration and Purification Hoses
- Hygienic Tube, Fittings & Fabrications
- Preformed Nylon and Teflon Tube Assemblies
- All Techniflex products are manufactured to ahigh standard with full material batch & lot traceability. All hoses, Sight Glasses and tubing products are fully pressure tested and certified prior to dispatch.
- To enquire about a product click here
If you require a similar product which is not listed above, then please email or call us for technical assistance on Tel: 0151 548 4000.
( International Dial: + 44 ‐ 151 548 4000 )
Fax: 0151 548 8000.
TLCT & WTLCT Smooth Bore PTFE lined Process Hoses
Puresil-Techniflex now stock a range of TLCT and WTLCT smooth bore rubber covered PTFE lined process hoses for use with Pharmaceuticals, Food, Dairy and Bio-Chemicals manufacturing.
TLCT hoses are ideally suited for CIP / SIP cleaning systems and for clean steam transfer lines when fitted with the Techniflex range of Safe-Lok Interlocking hose end connections.
ATEX approved PTFE lined hoses can be produced to order.
Techniflex TLCT and WTLCT process hoses are available with either white “Virgin” PTFE or Black “Anti-Static” PTFE smooth bore hose liners both of which conform to FDA & USP Class VI requirements.
TLCT hose sizes range from: 1/2” up to 4” NB (13mm up to 102mm) and can be supplied in continuous lengths up to 30m long (100ft)
Working pressure of up to 500 PSI (34.00 Bar) can be achieved, Working temperatures range from - 40°C to +177°Centigrade. (-40°F to +350°F). when these hoses are fitted with our Safe-Lok hose end fittings.
Techniflex Safe-Lok hose end fittings.
Interlocking crimped and hygienically swaged hose end connections which are available in all standard and non-standard thread forms, flanges and quick release couplings in a range of materials including stainless steel, hastelloy, titanium, super duplex,mild steel and brass. PTFE Lined / Tafted and flared end fittings are also available on request.
TLCT Hose construction:
• Inner Tube liner: Chemfluor® FEP / PTFE ( 100% Smooth bore )
• Cover: EPDM rubber
• Reinforcement:—Multiple layers of polyester plycord and EPDM rubber—Double embedded wire helix,
• End Fittings: Hygienically swaged or 360 degree radial crimped with interlocking “Safe-Lok” design.
steel, hastelloy, titanium, super duplex,mild steel and brass.
ATEX Approved Hoses.
Techniflex offer a range of flexible hoses and complete hose assemblies which conform with ATEX application requirements.
• Load cells.
• Skid transfer.
• Pumping stations/portable pumps.
• Vessel or tank transfer.
• Rail car loading/unloading..
• Chemical transfer process lines.
Additional technical data is available on request.