High Purity Process Components
- Smooth Bore Process Hoses
- Bio-process Transfer Tubing
- Single use sampling & Transfer manifolds
- Custom Moulded Tubing Sets
- Bottle Top Assemblies and Stoppers. (Top Works)
- Moulded Silicone and C-Flex Tube Assemblies
- Peristaltic Pump Tubing
- Gore Stapure & Chemsure, Silicone & TPE Tubing
- Aseptic and Sterile Sampling and Transfer Systems
- Needle Free sampling systems
- ASME-BPE Connectors & Gaskets
- Single Use & Re-usable Moulded Components
- Moulded Sterile End Fittings for Tube & Hoses
- Elast-O-Pure High Purity Gaskets & Seals
- Critical Media Sampling, Transfer & Containment
- Flow Control Valves and Tube Closure Clamps
- The high purity products listed above all conform to to USP Class VI, EU 3.1.9, FDA, ISO 10993 and 3A standards, All are class 7 Clean room produced and are TSE / ADCF Animal free material compliant.
- To enquire about a product click here
Hygienic & Chemical Process Components
- FDA Hygienic Process Hoses
- Swaged Hose Assemblies
- None-Glass Sight Glasses & Level Gauges
- Hose Couplings and Connectors
- Peristaltic Pump Tubing for all applications
- Potable Water Hoses
- IBC Hoses and Adaptors
- PTFE Lined Process Hoses (Ultra-Flon)
- Hygienic Unions, Gaskets and Adaptors
- Hosereels and Washdown Equipment
- Tanker Loading Hoses and Couplings
- Pre-Formed (Shaped) FDA Rubber Hoses
- Safety Break-away & Dry Break Hose Couplings
- Water Filtration and Purification Hoses
- Hygienic Tube, Fittings & Fabrications
- Preformed Nylon and Teflon Tube Assemblies
- All Techniflex products are manufactured to ahigh standard with full material batch & lot traceability. All hoses, Sight Glasses and tubing products are fully pressure tested and certified prior to dispatch.
- To enquire about a product click here
If you require a similar product which is not listed above, then please email or call us for technical assistance on Tel: 0151 548 4000.
( International Dial: + 44 ‐ 151 548 4000 )
Fax: 0151 548 8000.
Puresil Wire Reinforced Silicone Rubber Hose Assemblies
Puresil’s range of PC-SSHW hoses are 100% produced from platinum cured silicone materials which conform to USP Class VI, EP 3.1.9 and FDA requirements.
The unique design features incorporated into the build of this excellent hose makes it one of the most flexible wire reinforced silicone hoses available on the market today.
All Puresil hoses can be supplied complete with our ranges of Safe-Lok Hygienic swaged or re-usable sanitary hose end connections.
Puresil PC-SSHW wire helix reinforced pharmaceutical grade hoses are all produced from translucent medical grade platinum cured silicone materials.
The unique design features incorporated into the build of this excellent high quality hose - makes it one of the most flexible wire reinforced USP Class VI approved hoses available on the market today.
Hoses are available in sizes ranging from 6.0mm up to 250.0 mm internal diameter and can be supplied complete with crimped, hygienically swaged or re-usable hose end connections which are available in a range of materials including Stainless Steel, Hastelloy or Titanium.
All hose end fitting types and designs are available on request and can be supplied chemically cleaned and certified for use in pharmaceutical environments,
Mechanically polished or Electro-Polished end fittings can also be supplied to your preferred surface finish requirements.
• Pressure range from 8.0 to 14.0 Bar (depending on required NB size).
• Working Pressures up to 20.0 Bar (300 PSI) can be achieved with additional reinforcement.
• Excellent flexibility design helps to resists hose kinking and makes the hoses easier to handle.
• Can be supplied as complete assemblies with either Hygienically swaged or Re-Usable hose end connections.
• Available in continuous lengths up to 7.30m (24.0 feet)
• Hose assemblies can be CIP or SIP steam sterilised or repeatedly autoclaved
• Vacuum ratings up to: 30InHg ( all hoses have embedded stainless steel helical supporting wires )
• Hose end fittings to ASME-BPE standards or Electropolished ends are available as standard.
• Chemically cleaned & Passivated hose end connections which are required as certified for use in pharmaceutical environments can be supplied on request.
For Sales & Technical Advice - Please call our help team on: Tel No: 0151 548 4000.